Add a touch of warmth and create beautiful ambiance for your TV viewing pleasure with this wide fireplace insert. Available as an addition on select TV stands and entertainment centers, this insert can easily replace a lower shelf in your entertainment center. With no hassle, maintenance or cleanup, delight in all the unique features of this fireplace via remote control. With the touch of a button, adjust the temperature, the color of the flame effect, or set the 12-hour timer for long-lasting enjoyment. Faux crystals enhance the flickering flame-or mix in stones for a natural touch (all included).
- Electric fireplace provides up to 5,386 BTU/1,500W and warms up to 1,000 square feet
- 6-level temperature setting
- Flame effect operates with or without heat
- LED-lit fire display with 4 flame settings that alternate color
- Lighted ember effect can be adjusted to orange, blue, purple or auto-cycle for all three colors
- 12-hour programmable timer with dynamic embers switch
- Ambient light above the logs switch
- Cool touch exterior cabinet
- Overheating control device
- Remote control
- Includes faux glass and natural rock inserts
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|Electric Fireplace Insert
|Wide Fireplace Insert
|Item Color Key
|Entertainment Accessories Electric Fireplace Insert
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|57''W x 9''D x 17''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.